1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What race will you choose and why?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Jabberwocky, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

How can one see even a flick of evil/bad behaviour in something so just and pure???

[​IMG]
  2. NJ93

NJ93 New Cupcake

I'm pretty set on Dominion as either a Warrior, Stalker, or Medic. As for a race, I'm open to Cassian, Draken, and Mechari, but it all boils down to animations for me. I need to see them in action before I can decide. Anyone find any of those races animations tiresome or dull after a while?
  3. Bloodclott

Bloodclott Cupcake

Male aurin esper

I like to think he would be slighty unhinged and has a fascination with science to the point it can be considered unethical
  4. Laban

Laban Cupcake-About-Town

I was planning on being a Mechari Warrior but I fell in love with the Stalker class instead, but the Mechari stealth animation is ridiculous (even in the context of Wildstar). I think the Cassians (male atleast) have the best animations overall so I'll be rocking it as a Cassian Stalker instead.
  5. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

4 x 400m relay as i like it when they drop the baton.
  6. Mixae

Mixae New Cupcake

I like Aurin, Draken, and Mechari. But I'm really like the Aurin Stalker I made. It depends if my BF/friends play and which sire they pick, but I'm happy with my Aurin...but I also like the Dominion @_@
  7. Termak

Termak New Cupcake

Exile human.
    Aurins are cute and all but dont fit for my mainchar, i dont want to be spacezombie mordesh, and the granoks are just too big for my taste.
    I might consider cassian or mechari but i want to shoot chuas in pvp :p
  8. Lanaya

Lanaya Cupcake

A
    Aurin, Draken, Human's both faction or Chua
    It depends where my friends will play i have not really decides what class would go for i think play tank/dps class. Aurin's and Draken's my favorites and Chua's now to
  9. RoyalPeach

RoyalPeach New Cupcake

Aurin are my favourite race, hands down. That doesn't mean I won't be playing other races though (female draken look pretty sweet, and chua are adorable). :) oh & I like the Cassian a lot as well.
  10. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Still leaning aurin if anyone's curious. :p
  11. t209

t209 Cupcake

Cassian, Low Born, a student who graduated from Engineering School or a combat engineer who was came to Nexux, either through Troop tribute or moved there for a job. Either he would be just an average dude who was here for an income or become more evil as time passes (like Killing Joke's Joker).
    I don't know I am not a big fan of resistance, possibly Gaunt Ghosts made me sympathetic to the Empires' soldier. Or I could go an Exile Human who left the Dominion in disgust (Trenchcoat if possible).
  12. Snapdragyn

Snapdragyn New Cupcake

If they give us enough slots to play one of every class...

Human (Exile) warrior
    Human (Exile) esper (but I wish Mordesh or Granoks could be espers)
    Human (Exile) OR Mordesh spellslinger
    Mordesh or Human (Exile) stalker (whichever race I don't do on the spellslinger)
    Mordesh medic
    Granok engineer

Exiles all the way!
  13. Gardavil

Gardavil Cupcake

What race will I choose... and why...?

I have no flippin' idea. I won't decide that question until I can play WildStar, which hasn't happened yet... I want to actually play each of the Races and see what's what.

I'll let you know about release time.

**edit** Since Carbine decided to sell CB access thru Pre-Orders I have decided to not purchase/sub/play WildStar. See you later everyone and I wish you well.
  14. Hermes

Hermes Cupcake

Aurin but I intend to eventually make a Mechari Medic alt. I feel both of those races resonate with me and my interests and I want my characters to represent me in game.

I'm on one hand intuitive, spiritual but not religious, going back and forth between vegan and pescetarian diet, have kept many animals such as cats and more recently a hamster, I donate money to the World Wildlife Fund etc so I really like the nature theme of the Aurin. My standard character in most games is some sort of elf-like caster anyway.

At the same time I like cataloguing things, I keep on going when others have given up, I like long distance running, I'm a bit OCD, I actually enjoy grinding and somedays I just don't have a sense of humor. A Mechari is like a condensed parody of these abilities.

From a roleplaying perspective (I don't do active roleplaying though) I am kind of the mysterious little psychic who is seen investigating strange ruins and taking notes or the badly programmed Galvatron-style prototype roaming deserts and ceaselessly killing monsters.
  15. Blindrat

Blindrat New Cupcake

Go figure the week that they announce =pre-orders and such a friend goes "oh hey...i have this key laying around i forgot about..."

I tried it out and I'm honestly torn between Mordesh and Chua.
    Chua for obvious reasons*looks at his name tag*, but Mordesh have this vibe and feel to them that I like too. I think I will main as a Mordesh Medic and play as a Chua Engineer as a primary alt, though if I have friends playing with me I'll main whichever is the same faction they pick. Both most likely to be settlers or explorers as i roleplay an "artist" type as well.

So yeah:
    Mordesh Medic(I'm not sure which sex, I like both so I'll flip a coin)
    Chua Enginer
  16. RedEyes

RedEyes New Cupcake

I can't play Exile. It's impossible for me to be cute cupcake. So one of Dominion races. I won't play Chua because I play small races in most of games. I like brutal side of Draken but their bodies look too weird for me. I was thinking about Mechari, but I can't play such big character (still love them). I choosed Cassian. Rather small and Malvolio, tho. c:
    Iymala likes this.
  17. Iymala

Iymala New Cupcake

I will be playing Dominion and most likely Cassian. I really like the Draken as well, but I am not sure that I would want that to be my primary character.
    RedEyes likes this.
  18. BlueDragon18

BlueDragon18 Cupcake-About-Town

Aurin and Human because I don't like the starter areas for the Dominion side.
  19. Quawfledyffix

Quawfledyffix New Cupcake

Mordesh medic and/or engi, because I like the animations and the story of the Mordesh.
    Probably an Aurin spellslinger, because last time I saw an Aurin on stream he reminded me a bit of Ratchet from the Ratchet&Clank series :)
  20. coolster50

coolster50 Cupcake

I was planning on being a Human Spellslinger Adventurer, an Aurin Esper Scientist, a Draken Stalker Soldier, and/or (more and than or) a Mechari Engineer Settler. Why you ask? Because why not? :p