1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What race will you choose and why?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Jabberwocky, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Miatog

Miatog Cupcake-About-Town

*points at sig* I'm trying to decide which I like more, medics or spellslingers. Leaning on Medic right now.

While I don't have anything against the Exiles, they just don't call to me...however there's a very real chance I'll be going Exile because there's people I work with going Exile. Granok is the only race I straight up don't like out of all of them. Not real sure how I feel about the Mordish yet. Might make the main Auron if I go spellslinger, just because I really like their design.
  2. Chester

Chester New Cupcake

I'm choosing the Moresh race, I really like the idea and character creation for them.
  3. Sybylum

Sybylum New Cupcake

Chua for Dominion, Mordesh for Exile.

Chua are just the token small guys that blow stuff up, and have a good humor to them, while also having some mystery surrounding their race (and genders) in general.

Mordesh because living, but not really, space sort-of-zombies with cool looking technology integrated into their skin, and with a tragic backstory of their own fault makes them my favorite out of the Exile. Granok are just too big and beefy, same with Mechari. Humans are just kind of boring in a fantasy/sci-fi game. Aurin are too cutesy and aren't taken seriously enough. Cassians are the same deal as Humans, and Draken are pretty cool, will most likely make a stalker alt for Dominion that is Draken.
  4. Gingis

Gingis New Cupcake

I guess to balance my nature-loving and nature-destroying sides out: chua(chua) engineer/warrior, aurin(female) esper/scientist. And of course trying out some alts, though Granok and Mechari don't really appeal to me so far.
  5. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Dunno
  6. Spongbob the squarepants

Spongbob the squarepants New Cupcake

Chau!!! Insane ball of Engineering death!!!
  7. t209

t209 Cupcake

Another is either Exiles, which will either be Human (RPing as Ex-Dominion Drop Trooper) or Granok (Grizzled Sergeant).
    Just watched Roughnecks: Starship Trooper Chronicle (imagining myself as Razak and the recruit in Galeras as Roughnecks).
  8. Martini

Martini Cupcake

Cassian because I usually play human... Second Dominion will be a Draken because they are BADASS and I want my melee toon to be a badass. :) My Exile will be an Aurin cause.... CUTES!
  9. Credz

Credz New Cupcake

Exiled humans.
  10. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

I'd like to play a Chua but I'll probably roll Aurin because my friends are all rolling Exiles. However, I am afraid that the Exiles will be overrun with Aurins so I might roll Exile human if I find a look I really like.
  11. Venus

Venus New Cupcake

Mordesh has been my favorite so far so I'll probably go with that. I don't plan on playing an esper anyway.
  12. Laban

Laban Cupcake-About-Town

I have trouble deciding if I will play Stalker or Warrior, if I end up as a Warrior I'll be a male Mechari, but if I pick Stalker I'm unsure between male Cassian and male Draken. If Chua could be either of the classes the choice would be easy, too bad they can't. :(
  13. Forumhitler

Forumhitler New Cupcake

Mechari stalker.

Mostly because I see a lot of furries, bronies and anime fans rolling Aurin and I think ganking and spawn camping them will be hilarious.
  14. Vusion

Vusion New Cupcake

Dominion, Human, Stalker. I would pick chua, but they cant be stalkers. The other options are ok, but I dont like the mechari stealth animation and I would get sick of looking at a Draken every time I play.
  15. Ergilion

Ergilion Cupcake

Male Mechari Warrior
    Female Draken Stalker

Just because fudge it
  16. Mopey

Mopey New Cupcake

Granok because well BEER!...
  17. IreneGR

IreneGR New Cupcake

I own a Mordesh because I am a walking dead freak :-P
  18. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well isn't it too bad that they aren't dead (yet), but they'll be in the fight vs the Dominion.
  19. Shyhalu

Shyhalu New Cupcake

I made a drakken after only making Cassian previously.. and I think I am in love.
  20. Elloa

Elloa Cupcake

When I was to play Dominion, I choose Draken, because I find the Draken female cute and weird in the same time. But as my guild and I voted to play EXILES instead, I of course choose to play an Aurin. Usually I hate to pick up the most played race, but here I could seriously not help! Aurin are too cute and wild! Look how cute she is!!

Elloa, the Aurin Esper of Whitestar, Ascendancy Eu
    [​IMG]