1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What would YOU like to see in the cash shop?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Jabberwocky, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vermana

Vermana Cupcake-About-Town

Argh, complainers about Cash Shops really annoy me.

If you PAY when you aren't even required to, you are supporting the game. You should be rewarded for that in ways that don't make you more powerful, but DO give you exclusive things, pretty costumes, and ease of access like EXP boosts.

People who take money out of their own pocket to support a game they love (Like me.) should get MORE than freeloaders that don't pay a cent. It's only fair. Without people like me, buying stuff from the cash shop, the game wouldn't be funded properly, content patches would be slower, and it might even shut down.

Carbine, put some fancy stuff in the shop. Boosts, clothes, weapon skins, all that good stuff. And if people complain about it being unfair, smack them in the mouth and say get a job, ya freeloader. WildStar is great and if people want to spend money for ease of access and exclusive items, those people should be PROUD of themselves and they should be thanked for their contribution, not screamed at by broke crybabies.

/endrant
  2. Pocketz

Pocketz Cupcake-About-Town

By freeloaders, you mean us? who pay a subscribers fee and also paid for the initial games?
    Or am I confused and don't know about the fact that you can play this game for free?
    SnailPlissken likes this.
  3. FairyTailisBack

FairyTailisBack Cupcake-About-Town

Has a shop been confirmed? Last I heard they weren't going to add one for release.
    I am sure they will be one eventually though.
  4. selodaoc

selodaoc Cupcake-About-Town

Yes..you should win the game by opening your wallet (exp boost is p2w)

Everyone shoul hail you as the savior of the game.

CREDD system or any kind of buyable currency (diamonds,Crystals etc) does nothing to stop goldsellers.

Take NeverWinter for example. Say 2000 crystals cost 20$ on their site, but for 20$ you could go to a goldselling site, buy 2million gold and get 6000 crystals from other players ingame.
  5. Yakzan

Yakzan "That" Cupcake

<Mod Monocle> Honestly, this thread has reached its end point. Whatever points that need to be made have been made and most of the posts in the past pages have been far from constructive. It's time to let this topic die for a while before it's brought up again so it can be properly discussed without all this toxicity. Locked. </Mod Monocle>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.