1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Which Class Should I Play? (Description in Thread)

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Esauya, Jul 26, 2013.

?

Which Class?

1. Warrior

8.9%
  2. Stalker

37.5%
  3. GunSlinger

10.7%
  4. Esper

5.4%
  5. Speculated Ranged?

7.1%
  6. Speculated Melee?

10.7%
  7. You're Boned

19.6%
  1. Mondasin

Mondasin Cupcake-About-Town

From the released classes I'de say you want to mess around as a Spell slinger, how ever if one of the classified classes fits the bill, then go with that.
  2. Esauya

Esauya Cupcake

I'm actually going to try and make an honest change and try out a Spell Slinger this game. I enjoy Hunters and always have but the class always gets overpopulated. I know, I know; play what you like, however, I really try to stay away from what gets overplayed due to surplus. There is a certain label that comes with the overplayed classes because of general public just doing a terrible job with the class since you have higher numbers in them and see more overall flaws. I.E "Huntards." But that is just a stigma, and whatever, I'll deal.

So I'm going to mess around with the Slinger, and if push comes to shove I'll probably end up playing a Warrior or even the not yet released final melee.

I'd personally close this thread if I knew how to, but alas, I cannot find the buttons to do so.