1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Which path pin should be next for grabs at Settler in Exile?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Anhrez, Apr 15, 2013.

?

Which path pin should be next?

1. Settler path pin

54.5%
  2. Explorer path pin

18.2%
  3. Screw it I want the bandanna!

27.3%
  1. Anhrez

Anhrez Cupcake-About-Town

The soldier pin has been awarded (well don Josh Stewart)
    The scientist pin is in play right now (still time to enter)

So with Gaffney's announcement that there will be 5 weeks between the average beta waves we wanted to help pass the time with another contest. The poll allows a vote, and what ever you all decide will be the lootzs.

The other question is what should the contest be? Any suggestion on how we should give away the next prize?
    Críostóir and Fate Flyer like this.
  2. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

I think just the fact that you are doing this for the community is so great! I'd personally love to eventually own all the pins, but I also really like that bandanna. ;)

As for a contest idea? I'm not sure specifically, but it'd be cool if it had something to do with taking the most original/best-quality picture of something? Perhaps give it a theme and see who can take the best picture related to that? I don't know. I don't even have a nice camera - just my iPhone 5 haha - but I love photography, so that's my suggestion.

Thanks so much again for doing this! :)
  3. Anhrez

Anhrez Cupcake-About-Town

Settler it is!