1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Which race facinates you the most?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Caedos, Feb 13, 2013.

?

What race will you be playing?

1. Human

9.5%
  2. Granok

8.3%
  3. Aurin

30.8%
  4. Cassian

11.1%
  5. Draken

16.6%
  6. Mechari

23.7%
  1. Veckna

Veckna Well-Known Cupcake

I like the Mechari but if I go healer it doesn't look like I'll be rolling one (1st alt though if on Dominion!) as they can't be Spellslingers or Espers.
    If I'm tanking on Dominion then bring it on :devilish:
  2. Qimx

Qimx Cupcake-About-Town

We need tiny races asap!
    Mudfin and Hope like this.
  3. bitbandit

bitbandit Cupcake-About-Town

Aw man man. I'm, 100% Pro-Exile, but the Dominion are those classic smarmy, monologue riddled James Bond style villains! Totally evil., But also totally cheesy, thats friggin awesome :D
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

i'm willing to bet that one of the 2 un-announced classes will have a healing component and be available to the Mechari, we wouldn't want people not being able to do something they love on a race they love. and no, this doesn't have anything to do with no Aurin Warrior tanks, they can be Stalker tanks if you like tanking!
  5. Joukehainen

Joukehainen Well-Known Cupcake

Mechari. Mechari.

Mechari.

:inlove:
  6. Veckna

Veckna Well-Known Cupcake

@Kataryna can always keep those fingers crossed, it's not a huge issue for me though anyway as I'm an alt-o-holic so I'll have one eventually :geek:
  7. Hope

Hope Cupcake-About-Town

With disproportionately large sword and guns! :up:
    Elsie, 16bitbandit and Qimx like this.
  8. Elward

Elward Cupcake

Most definitely the draken, I absolutely love the way their towns/buildings look along with their tribal theme.
  9. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

I was leaning towards the Mechari before but I'm starting to come around to the Draken. I'll have about ten more of these posts just switch around the races. :p
  10. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

I love the Granoks and Aurin, but the Mechari and Draken are singularly badass... Unfortunately, I'm lame and I usually main humans because I find it easier to roleplay as them... :(
    16bitbandit likes this.
  11. Noa

Noa Cupcake

Well since my friends like to play 'both sides of the field' as it were I'd have to say it depends on the faction. Exiles, Aurin and the Dominion? I'd have to go with Cassian's, until I know what their last races are going to be those shall be my choices.

Normally I don't go for 'humans' in any MMO, just seems a bit bland in my opinion, though something about the Cassian's appeal to my 'arrogant snob/pompous ass' loving side lol.
    16bitbandit likes this.
  12. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Cupcake

I need to see the 2 remaining races getting unveild before im sure but i do like both Humans and Cassians plus the Mechari to be fair.
  13. Maestric

Maestric Cupcake

As for now I must say that the Aurin intrigue me the most so far regarding the Exiles
    As for the Dominion, well I love the Cassians and normally I don't go for humans but their attitude is just brilliant .
    Will have to wait for the ones that still haven't been announced to make my decision :D
  14. Goreshank

Goreshank Cupcake-About-Town

This is what I'm hoping for because I'm definitely going to play a Mechari, but I also love to heal in group play.
    Fate Flyer likes this.
  15. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

If there ends up being a class that allows the Mechari to heal, I definitely will take advantage of that. :] The Mechari are an extension of the Eldan, and therefore are super appealing to me (not only in lore, but in just appearance alone). :inlove:

I do love the Draken quite a bit as well. Definitely am digging all the horn options, and I love humanoids with tails.

Honestly, I really don't even have a favorite race at this point, and I'm not sure I ever will. I am just completely in love with them all.
    Kurik Lein likes this.
  16. bitbandit

bitbandit Cupcake-About-Town

How about this, a heal/cc/debuff/buff class that uses the eldan nanites as a method of heals/etc the mechari could use that easily. Or a pet based healing class, like the bots a robotics MM had in CoV
    Mudfin and Fate Flyer like this.
  17. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

YES, PLEASE! :eek:
    16bitbandit likes this.
  18. Goreshank

Goreshank Cupcake-About-Town

I do like some of the races better than others (furries aren't my jam but I'm not judging) but yeah I really enjoy the selection. I can see myself rolling numerous alts of different races. I've got to hand it to Carbine on this one. They have given us a lot of awesome choices and we still don't know the last two! (Well dominion probably has those gremlin scientist things)
    Fate Flyer and 16bitbandit like this.
  19. Saza

Saza Cupcake

I am really interested in the Aurin. I gravitate towards nature loving, partially inhuman but mostly humanoid races (Sylvari in GW2 are a favorite of mine). I am very interested in the other races too, on both factions. My preference for tree huggers and my fiance's love for the exiles will makes my choice of main easy however (well, at least race).
    16bitbandit likes this.
  20. Witless

Witless "That" Cupcake

In the words of Jean Luc, "Make it so!"
    Zap-Robo and 16bitbandit like this.