1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Why are all Exile guilds EU?

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Sephel, May 23, 2013.

1. Sephel

Sephel Not a Cupcake

I would really like to join the exiles, but it seems like it will be flooded with EU players as per the guild recruitment section. So 2 questions:

1) Why does EU like the Exiles so much? Is it because of the anime bunny girls or did I miss something?

2) Will there be separate servers for US and EU? Oh god please let there be separate servers, I'm so sick of the "alguem br?" on english DOTA 2 servers, when EU ones exist.

Thanks!
    Appledelhi likes this.
  2. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

I can't speak for the whole EU as I'm just one person, but personally I'm going Exiles because I don't want to play on the bad guy -side. I have more (EU) friends though who want to play Dominion than those who want to play Exiles. No idea why there would be more Exile guilds in EU than in US.

There will be separate servers for EU and US.

Btw, I'm just as sick as you are when it comes to people flooding global chats with, well, anything not-english. But what do you do, some people just don't speak english (or refuse to). It's a bit strange though if the game is in english...
  3. UNDERZZZZZ

UNDERZZZZZ Cupcake-About-Town

I've seen some Dominion ones, there is a big list in the recruitment section. You should worry less about the business and activity of faction and more about what you conceptually like. Different servers will have different balances and you can choose one you like from that
  4. Gasmaskftw

Gasmaskftw New Cupcake

Exiles or Die. EoD bruh
  5. AcidBaron

AcidBaron "That" Cupcake

EU players are generally more pro and have better taste. We also have less taboos than the puritan states, so hell yeah bunnies!

Don't be jelly of our ability to speak multiple languages, also don't worry you're not such an interesting topic.

My generalizations, amidoingitright?
    Settra, Arkana, Lucker McNoob and 3 others like this.
  6. Rai

Rai Cupcake-About-Town

Everyone knows EU = the good guys! If you'd like to join a guild that will incorporate dwellers outside of this holy land, just click mah siggie! :up:
  7. BonusStage

BonusStage Well-Known Cupcake

Erm Brazil is not in Europe

Europeans deal with many more languages on their servers, trust me, Russian,French,Spanish,Portuguese and more.

be glad you just deal with Portuguese
  8. Alverad

Alverad Well-Known Cupcake

As far as I know, England is still in the EU as well lol. A little more tolerance matey. Varietey is the spice of life. I personally find it awesome, seeing various languages in chat channels. Granted, speaking a few, makes things easier :p

I have tough time understandng why people are so bothered by others speaking in their own language. If they are not talking to you, it should be none of your concern.
    Joukehainen and BonusStage like this.
  9. Kaelang

Kaelang Cupcake-About-Town

Because Exiles are the best.

And so is the EU.

Political discussion commence.
  10. BonusStage

I Agree with Alverad, on Vanilla most people i intaracted with were from Europe, lost contact with most of them once servers went world wide, always tought that was a shame.

but who woudnt play on the lowest possible ping? and that is why there will be Brazilians on NA servers instead of EU.

however, they will most likely concentrate on a couple of servers, so just dont play on those if it bothers you so much.
    Alverad likes this.
  11. Cheven

Cheven Cupcake

12. Sephel

Sephel Not a Cupcake

My bad! I don't actually know what "alguem br" means, all I know is the responses that come flooding after from 5-10 different people saying EU EU EU EU EU EU. So I could only assume that meant "Where are you from" -- "EU" or something of that nature.

That's the thread that drove me to make my OP :/
    You look at Dominion and its all US.. Scroll down and all EU!
  13. Cheven

Cheven Cupcake

You should take the initiative to make an EU Dominion guild. :)
    Alverad likes this.
  14. BonusStage

It's ok, you made me laugh a little there.

Also i would not worry about the lack of guilds right now, there is still a long way to go for release, and i have no doubt in my mind that you will not have any problems finding a guild on the faction you want after release.
    Alverad likes this.
  15. Yorobashi

Yorobashi Cupcake

this makes me sad as a US exile.
  16. Methios

Methios Cupcake

wut?
  17. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Frankly I just notice a lot of EU guilds here in general, Exile or not. Maybe more Europeans are attracted to this site and thus, more guilds on that side. It is early though so I wouldn't get concerned about the lack of NA guilds. I'm sure you'll find a good few once the game comes closer to release and this place becomes more hip-'n-happenin'. Especially at launch worst case.

I might be forming my own Exile guild myself down the line, depending on how things look for Wildstar.
  18. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

The ratio of guilds now to guilds on release is about 1:50 in my mind.

Making a thread about this when launch is at least 6 months away is a little daft.
    tubthumper likes this.
  19. Sera Serenity

Sera Serenity Cupcake-About-Town

Well Serenity is an international Exiled Guild (with most players states side)
  20. Morphine

Morphine New Cupcake

Not everyone from the EU doesn't speak English and not everyone in the EU is picking exile because of 'anime bunny girls'... In my opinion it's nice having a variety of people's on a server, if you can't cope then that's kinda on your back.
    I'm looking for a dominion guild EU xD

Also spare a thought for me dota wise, because I'm British if I wanted to play with English speakers exclusively I would be forced to pick US servers along with that ms.
    Draxus likes this.