1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Why are all Exile guilds EU?

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Sephel, May 23, 2013.

1. Ayora

Ayora Cupcake-About-Town

Just because guilds that are EU based seem to be focusing on Exile more than others, you feel the need to post this? Not to mention some of these comments, and so soon into Wild Star being around?

That means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It is mere coincidence, I can assure you that not all players from the EU will be climbing aboard the Exile train. If they do, so what? Nothing you can do about that.

When this game is actually released properly, you'll get a mad rush of new players that won't even spare a passing glance at these forums. It'll be Download - Install - Play. So complaining about something like this so early in a game development is pointless. For all you know a mass of other players could come in that aren't EU and flush the Exiles out with brand new guilds that, again, are NOT EU.

OR we could get a rush of EU Dominion guilds, you never know!

A lot of people, including myself and many others as you've seen from the comments/replies, are from the EU are all planning to go Dominion.

I can only speak on my own behalf, not the EU's or anywhere else. If other areas get guilds then COOL more people, but as we're so early into Wild Star there really is no need to bring things like this up.

Not trying to be rude, find it hard to express myself over text but you get the idea.

Each to their own opinion and all that jazz.

Ciao :inlove:
  2. Witless

Witless "That" Cupcake

Even though I am from the States it's because the EU are smarter.
  3. Ianaris Faladrin

Ianaris Faladrin New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Nope.​
    Xlugon Pyro likes this.
  4. MMOPapa

MMOPapa Cupcake-About-Town

Because they're homeless. Oh wait, you said EU; thought you said 'Eww'. My mistake. :coffee:

Dominion4Life.
    Classix likes this.
  5. Pastar

Pastar New Cupcake

I am from the United States and I will be playing Exiles. My first reason for choosing the Exiles is I was ally in WoW only because thats what my brother-in-law was when he got me playing. However, I always really wanted to play the "underdog" aka the horde. Now most are going to try and say that the Dominion are more like the Horde than the Exiles but I don't see it that way. When you think of the Horde you think of all the outcasts that banded together so they would have protection. This is exactly what the Exiles are. They were run off their home planet by the Dominion and are pissed off just looking for a fight. I can not wait to give it to the Dominion. The 2nd reason would be the "Meet the Exiles" vid. When she jumps off the bunk at the end and goes ham on the cameraman that sold me. So much character in the exiles. I can not wait to play this game.

*throws money at screen but nothing happens*
  6. Screenager

Screenager Cupcake-About-Town

although were not recruiting as yet chances are Ill be badgering my lot into the dominion eu camp right here :)

So yep I think you'll find the population of exile/dom eu guilds will even out I know quite a few dom facing eu guilds jsut theyre not in active recruitment yet
  7. Teel

Teel Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Screenager and Chim like this.
  8. Chim

Chim Cupcake-About-Town

I'm in buffer zone, lol.

I was going to play Dominion but when I'm looking on polish politics... Meh, I want Exiles! Maybe they look on theirs countries and see how politics can be bad?

Wish I can pick Dominion and take some Granoks slave, eh.
  9. Aneu

Aneu Cupcake

Get ur own faction!
    Screenager likes this.
  10. Screenager

bloody bandwagons... come with 4 wheels and an aneu ;)
  11. Screenager

hiding now :p
  12. Aneu

Aneu Cupcake

[​IMG]
  13. Malachi

Malachi Cupcake-About-Town

I would just like to add that my guild, Shields Up!, is an American Exile guild. In case you were, you know, still looking for such a guild!

America! Redacted yeah!
  14. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

15. Stich

Stich Cupcake

Serenity, arnt you currently on SWTOR's TOFN server republic side?
  16. Elloa

Elloa Cupcake

When I read this thread, or atleast the OP...I'm so happy to be in a INTERNATIONAL community with North American players, European players and Oceanic/Asiatic players.

I find so sad that there is still a un-needed separation between North American servers and Eu ones (lag is a bad excuse, there is no lag), and I'm sad to still see localisation in french and german.
    We are in the second Millenium. We are supposed to be open mind enough to be able to live together our passion and share our gaming moments as one people instead of breaking down into nations.

Take the chance of sharing a common passion with poeple from all over the world, from all ages, all ethnicities, sex orientation, religion and political views to create a more open minded, more peaceful world. It can start here!

~Peace!
  17. Alverad

Alverad Well-Known Cupcake

We've got enough aristocracy around and it's not necessarily something you'd like to impersonate in-game ;)
  18. Ralphie2449

Ralphie2449 Cupcake

Europe=anime kingdom(thus anime neko race)
    USA=Furry kingdom(CHUA :D)

And no, neko(anime bunny girl) isnt furry :p furry is 100% anthropomorphized animal with fur everywhere and animal face

How much i love generalizing :D

Im a European furfag so CHUA ftw!

obviously not serious about eu/usa thing
    Stich likes this.
  19. Stich

Stich Cupcake

you and me will get along just nicly im a proud member of fur affinity and so furry (im also british)
  20. Cynosure

Cynosure Cupcake

Because you Americans are brainwashed by your government, duuhh. :rolleyes::p

..and don't be fooled, the signature may suggest I'm working for the Dominion, but I can assure you I know where my heart lies.