1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Why are all Exile guilds EU?

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Sephel, May 23, 2013.

1. Martini

Martini Cupcake

Yes, I am noticing an abundance of Dominion guilds. :eek:
  2. Draxus

Draxus Cupcake

3. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Carebear Commander likes this.
  4. Ralphie2449

Ralphie2449 Cupcake

("there is no lag),"

Did he just try a jedi mind trick?

Doesnt work on intelligent sociopathic Chuas!!
  5. Ysme

Ysme Cupcake

So it appears the percentage of Dom and Exile Euro players in this poll are approx the same.

Certainly on these boards Euro Dominion guilds that are recruiting are not so many and Euro Dominion guilds with a PvP focus are even fewer ( <- makes me sad) .

The fact of the matter is you really cannot predict how things will turn out till maybe a month or two after launch when everyone gets settled into the game.
  6. Elloa

Elloa Cupcake

@Voison

I've been playing many years, different games on North American servers with a good latency (PING arround 100/150, which I find almost as good as the Ping I can get on a EU server).
    I'm not the only European in this situation. There is plenty of European players that have a very good PING on NA servers and this no matter how far in the east they are living.

I've made research on the subject several time as it's something I'm very interested in.

I'm aware that for SOME connections, it can be a problem with a ping of 200/300, but most of the time, it will not ruin your gaming experience. Maybe not for MOBA that are more sensitive 50 ping more or less matter, but not for MMO, including Tera that had bodycollision.

So... really, you can disagree, I understand but it's no need to be sarcastic with me. It wasn't that DUMB.

~Best regards ;)

EDIT: Well, I see that you are in an international guild aswell, and so you have your own experience on the matter. I should not argue with you. But still, my statement isn't Dumb enough to deserve that Meme. :)
  7. MaBucket

MaBucket New Cupcake

I will be creating an EU Dominion guild soon. It warms my heart to hear how many Exile enemies we shall have.
  8. Appledelhi

Appledelhi New Cupcake

I have totally noticed this too man. I wanted to roll a serious Exile guild but there just aren't many stateside.
  9. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

Eh, just join an EU guild if you like everything else about em. When I switched over to the night shift I joined an EU guild. It was a great raiding guild, but it everyone spoke German. There was one dude who sorta kinda spoke English so he could give me a heads-up when it was really needed. But for the most part I researched the fights on my own and kept peeps healed up. They loved me because I show up on time and know wtf is going on. I even got to learn a little bit of German listening to it every night. Language isn't that big of a barrier when everyone speaks the language of progression raiding.^^
  10. Ergilion

Ergilion Cupcake

All dem furry and alliance lovers will pick Exile, u mad bruv is your pooper hurt? :geek:
  11. Luffy

Luffy New Cupcake

Draken OP
  12. Ravven

Ravven New Cupcake

In my experience through a lot of different MMOs, most Europeans speak and write English very well. As an American expat living permanently in the UK, I am embarrassed by my lack of other languages - everyone seems to speak several! Sometimes people don't post in English but most are capable of it.
  13. Exodeus

Exodeus New Cupcake

In what country do you live ? I play from Iceland and I get like 30-50 ms in wow, 150 would be unacceptable imo tho since we are kinda midrange ish here I suppose I would get similar in the US but I still prefer to play on EU server for no special reason :p

Oh and to the Original topic my guild is currently doing a vote for Dom/Exile and Dom is winning by a landslide atm so I guess there is gonna be one more EU dom guild at least :p