1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Why not try gaming without the complications? -=Potential Intensity=-

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Zei, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Faction
    : Exile
    Server: Entity [PvE]
    Guild Prime Time: ~6:00pm-1:00am EST
    Guild Event Times: 8:00pm-11:00pm, 3 nights a week (Mon-Thurs)
    Voice Communication Software: Teamspeak 3
    Server: ts3.potensity.net

What is Potential Intensity?
    We are a guild that has been created to accomplish the simple goal of enjoying WildStar with good people. What more could a gamer ask for? To accomplish this, a search began, right here on WildStar Central, for a leader and member development team that could realize a guild with these concepts in mind:

1) A guild with a mix of retired hardcore gamers and casual gamers who are interested in endgame PvE content and forging a solid PvP presence. With the exception of general requirements (i.e. raid policies), words like “mandatory” do not exist for anyone except leadership.

2) Retired hardcore is specifically defined as extremely able gamers who are not willing to sacrifice real-life obligations for a hobby (the game), but still wish to play through endgame content that the game has to offer. Casual is defined as someone who was never a hardcore player to begin with, but wants to be part of a community that will be doing either endgame PvE content, or will be making an effort to become a competent PVPer. It is also defined as someone who may just be starting out in a Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) game, and as such won't be as adept.

3) Players that have a common mindset about what’s important in the game. Good people to play with and becoming successful in the game, whether it is through endgame PvE content or competitive PVP.

4) PvE and PvP goals accomplished through the direction of leaders who fall into “retired hardcore”

5) The guild would need to be large enough that it has the player base to draw from and front successful teams, but not so large as to make members feel like they're lost in the forest being one of the trees.

6) Members, new and old, should be or become comfortable with each other, fostering the sense of community that they enjoy and able to ask for guidance in any area they feel the need to ask questions in. Members should not feel that they are being herded into a lane or play style with which they aren't comfortable.

7) PvE and PvP teams will be led by separate leaders, defining goals, setting times and teams for each. Using the knowledge they have acquired from previous games, they will be able to successfully meet any goal, PVE or PVP.

To create a guild that honored these concepts but would still be able to accomplish goals in-game, we had to organize processes and structure the guild in such a way that it could be appreciated by retired hardcore gamers, and casuals alike.

Gaming is "Simple", Stop Complicating Things

In a time when gaming guilds have become more like corporations feeding and fighting for fame, the simplicity of a group of people with common goals achieving them at their own pace for their own satisfaction is lost. To conquer this, we have established a guild to meet the needs of “Retired Hardcore Gamers” and casual players alike.

In gaming, our goals of participation and completion of endgame can be met at a casual, yet extremely capable level. To do this, we combine the efforts of seasoned gamers who are no longer willing or able to sacrifice “real-life” obligations for a hobby (the game), with casual gamers of all kinds. Together, we establish a community of gamers that is not bound by time, nor rushed for glory, but dedicated to everything that WildStar has to offer.

It's Hard to Exclude Yourself

If you can appreciate common sense gaming in an environment that stands on three simple principles: honor, loyalty, and fun, then Potential Intensity may be exactly what you’re looking for.

Honor - Guild members are expected to be upstanding members of not only the guild community but the greater Wildstar community.

Loyalty - Guild members should show a certain level of commitment to the guild and outside commitments they make as well.

Fun - Could it be any simpler? We are all here to play WildStar and have fun doing it.

How to Join

If you would like to join Potential Intensity, start by visiting our website and learning more about what we have planned and are continuing to plan: www.potensity.net.

If you think we're a guild that you want to roll with in WildStar, learn how you can join us by Clicking Here. The application process is simple and puts much of the responsibility on you to show your interest rather than forms and formalities. Our leadership team and guild members, will take an interest in you individually and help you decide for yourself that Potential Intensity is your WildStar guild.

Want to Help Lead Us to Success?

As you probably read above, our guild was developed by a bunch of people interested in a common guild concept. As our membership grows, we want to continue to expand that leadership in needed roles. There are leadership opportunities open that you can read more about here: http://www.potensity.net/content/10-leadership-opportunities.html

Not Convinced Yet?

Speak with our leadership today! You can contact us in-game or send me a message on this forum:
    Guild Leader - Zhiyro UmbraStrike or Zei UmbraStrike (add as account friend if you want)
    Recruitment Officer - Xothos Xershin
    Recruitment Support - Mir Kvant
    Raid Officer - G Rock

We can all also be reached on our Teamspeak server. Address: ts3.potensity.net
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    LimeHat likes this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild, and I see you've already Registered on the all guild thread :up:
  3. Freelancer

Freelancer Cupcake-About-Town

I'm glad you took some of the idea to heart. It's great knowing more quality Exile guilds will be alongside us!
  4. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

How could I forget with all of the reminders you send out? ;)

Appreciate it. Hopefully not too far off.
  5. Cesmode

Cesmode Cupcake-About-Town

Hi there,
    Im just browsing some guilds at the moment. I think its a bit early for me to commit to one, but yours sounds like it fits the bill. Looking for an experienced bunch, or a new bunch, of gamers that want to run through raids but not be elitist about it. I'll keep an eye on you guys.
  6. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

Hey Cesmode. I'm glad we caught your attention. You're welcome to join us on Teamspeak to get a feel for the guild so far and maybe even jump in a couple of games with us.

Z
    Yvenlas likes this.
  7. Yvenlas

Yvenlas New Cupcake

Hi guys my name is Yv and I am the raid leader over here at Potential Intensity. We are really exited about getting into wildstar as a community.

On the raiding front we are looking for both experienced and non experienced members. If you are wanting to be a more dedicated raid member and be successful at raiding then we got you covered and would love to have you. If you would rather just raid more casually we would love to have you as well. Also do not let inexperience stand in your way we are a very friendly community and willing to teach people the ropes as well as incorporate them.

Also as a side note we do have leadership positions still open for those who are interested in PvP or in just general "fun" events. Please let us know if you are interested in one of these positions.

Please don't hesitate to contact any member of our council with any questions you may have.
  8. casseopia

casseopia New Cupcake

Hey Casseopia here. We are very excited about WildStar and look forward to building a great community.

A few of us are currently playing Path of Exile . I have some regular players that join me in PoE and are currently gaining an interest for WildStar. It would be great to add some more people to my PoE friends list and/or meet some future guild members in the process.

You can reach me in PoE on the America gateway under the name Cazzeopia :eek:) (zz not ss!) or on the guild teamspeak ts3.potensity.net.

Have a Happy Turkey Day!!!!! and Black Friday for all you shoppers !!!!! ;)

See you all soon!!
    Yvenlas likes this.
  9. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

Just don't play a ranger...she's not big on sharing the drops. :rolleyes: (jk!)

Wanted to add that we're playing on the "Domination League" (it's a softcore ladder league).
    Yvenlas likes this.
  10. casseopia

casseopia New Cupcake

lol Zei I know how to share just not with you :sneaky:

So I am an officer of the guild and my main focus is to improve relations within the guild. This role has fit me well since I am a people person.

Among all the officers I have the most casual background. Bbecause of my laid-back experience, I bring a more sensitive attitude towards the casual players. Overall I am the balance of the casual and the retired hardcore players. :)

I want to see everyone enjoy WildStar and have the most success while playing. Please join me on teamspeak to find out more about the guild.
    Yvenlas likes this.
  11. Erah

Erah New Cupcake

There's a good concept here. There needs to be a place for people who want to experience all the aspects of the game with competent players, but just don't have the time to commit to a 'hardcore' lifestyle.

I hope it works out for you.
  12. Yvenlas

Yvenlas New Cupcake

Hey guys, there has been a lot going on in the guild in the past week or so. We have a lot of new faces and a lot of people playing path of exile. We are also active in some other games as well.

We still have room open for leadership positions please let either myself or one of the people listed on leadership above know if you are interested in helping out in that way.

As always please feel free to come and hang out with us on ts and get to know us (somebody is almost always on) and play some games with us.

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask them.
  13. Draxus

Draxus Cupcake

Looks like fun! Enjoy your time spent in WildStar ;)
  14. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

Thanks for the support Draxus.

Our guild was established by several people joining together to realize a common guild concept. Now that our membership is growing, we want to continue to build our leadership as well. Some additional information has been made available; if participating on a leadership council in a guild like ours interests you, please check out this page: http://www.potensity.net/content/10-Leadership-Opportunities
    Yvenlas likes this.
  15. casseopia

casseopia New Cupcake

There’s still room on our roster for some great individuals looking to enjoy Path of Exile at their own pace. As we continue to enjoy some side-games while waiting for WildStar, we have found that our guild really is becoming something special. We were recently fortunate enough to have one of our PoE players contribute some of his in-game store-purchased currency to help the guild with a guild stash expansion so that we could all more easily help one another with items in-game. He did it because he wanted to help the guild help each other, and felt that we were worth the money to do so.

This is exactly the kind of atmosphere that we hope to promote in WildStar as well. We want players who will take ownership of their place in the guild and see to it that we continue to help each other. It’s not about the physical donation, but more about the reason why he donated in the first place. If this sounds like the kind of guild environment that you can appreciate, stop by our Teamspeak/website and say hello! ;)
  16. Yvenlas

Yvenlas New Cupcake

Still looking for more people to play wildstar with. Please don't be shy if you are interested in the guild feel free to hope on ts and talk to us, someone is almost always on.

As mentioned above we are involved in other games and if we are not involved in a game you are playing we are willing to play other stuff as well.

Hope over to the website and check us out, or ts and chat with us.
  17. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

That's a great point Cass. We're on the course to create a guild in which players actively wish to contribute to the guild's success, rather than a guild where people grab a number and sit in line for the events. My personal hope is that a majority of the retired hardcore players appreciate the opportunity to share their experience with people who may just be starting out in MMORPGs or perhaps need some help to elevate themselves to another gaming level.
  18. casseopia

casseopia New Cupcake

Hey Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

Now that the holidays are winding down we are looking forward to pushing forward with recruitment.
  19. Yvenlas

Yvenlas New Cupcake

Looking forward to pushing full steam ahead into the new year. Welcome to all of the new faces we have seen in our guild and hope to see many more.
  20. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

Very exciting time! Activity is definitely stepping up on the forum/Teamspeak. Stop in and see what all the fuss is about!