1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Why not try gaming without the complications? -=Potential Intensity=-

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Zei, Nov 15, 2013.

1. LimeHat

LimeHat New Cupcake

Was awesome chatting with you guys last night. This is just the guild I was looking to join with my friends.
  2. Yvenlas

Yvenlas New Cupcake

Thanks Limehat I look forward to chatting with you, please do not hesitate to contact someone if you have any questions.

The guild is continuing to grow as launch gets ever closer come and join our growing community by heading over to our website and signing up and please do not hesitate to ask any questions.
  3. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

How about a 2-month update?
    • Since opening our doors to the public on 11/15/13, we have welcomed members to establish a solid 12-man roster (not including some random "in and out" folks who may still be deciding on us!). This is a fantastic start to a game that offers us at least another (speculative) 4 months of pre-release recruitment! In fact, I'm happy to announce that the majority of these players fill the roles of what we constantly refer to as "retired hardcore". These members will provide for a great resource to other members who join that fall into a "more casual" category and wish to join our guild as an opportunity to learn/grow.
    • Smaller, doesn't mean less active (and growth is happening all the time!). Our Teamspeak, forum, and chatbox are constantly busy with activity; opportunities for members to interact with each other, even if we're not all playing the same games as we wait for WildStar.
    • We have not filled all of our leadership positions yet! You can read more about that here. This is an opportunity to help build the foundation of different parts of our growing guild; our uniquely-managed council-style system allows leadership to weigh in on areas of their expertise.
    More to see in the coming months!

Visit us at http://www.potensity.net
  4. Jatok

Jatok New Cupcake

We are building slow instead of trying to massive pack our numbers pre-launch. If you are looking for a place to raid and call your in-game home, then check us out.
  5. Yvenlas

Yvenlas New Cupcake

We are constantly seeing growth at the moment and more and more members are becoming active on our forums and teamspeak. Drop in an check us out anytime, even non-members can be involved--which is a great way to see if we are the guild for you or not. Click the banner in my sig for more info.
  6. casseopia

casseopia New Cupcake

With all these great features that were just released by Carbine, we are looking forward on how to incorporate all this into the guild. We are currently holding meetings to discuss weekly and daily activities for Potential Intensity. Please feel free to catch us on team speak or our website to find out what we are all about.
  7. Jatok

Jatok New Cupcake

Building on a solid foundation. One that will help us succeed with our plans once the game goes live. Check us out on our website or on our TeamSpeak Server.

http://www.potensity.net/
  8. Sealdorie

Sealdorie New Cupcake

At the moment I'm browsing guilds, but this certainly sounds interesting.

I am a retired guild leader (I think 10 years was enough). I'd never really thought of the concept of "retired hard core gamer" versus a "casual gamer." I simply have lumped myself into the "causal" side of things even though I've participated in "hard core" at some point in my MMO career.

Currently I'm still the guild leader of a FF14 guild, but as the lack of content gets to people the roster has quickly become small. My friends that have followed me since 2004 are still following, but are waiting for something with actual content (which we believe wildstar will be it). I've taken it upon myself to find a home for myself and my friends. We've been playing games on the side such as League of Legends, Aura Kingdom, and various single player games of which we've compared scores and progress.

Perhaps if you do not mind I will pop into your TS server to chat a little bit and see if this is the place for us. I just hope the idea of possibly 4-10 players all applying at once that have been playing together for 10 years isn't unwelcome.
  9. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

Sealdorie,

Your gaming experience sounds exactly like the kind of situation many of our current members found themselves in, drawing them to our guild. I'm glad that you came across our post.

To address your last comment about a group of your size joining a group like ours which is still growing itself and whether that would be unwelcome; the short answer is no, but that's really up to you and your group. I always ask people the same thing: Are you and your group looking for a group to completely immerse yourself into and become a part of, or are you still and will always be "Group X", members of "Guild Y...but not really part of Guild Y"? If it's the latter, I'm sure as a former guild leader your understand how this can be detrimental to the entire group.

Speaking directly is certainly the best way to determine compatibility of your group as well as ours, so please drop by; I'm eager (we're eager) to speak with you. The best time to reach us and possibly get a broader scope of our guild's environment is between 8:00pm and 11:00pm EST which appears to be our most active window right now.

-Z
  10. Sealdorie

Sealdorie New Cupcake

The times you mention work well for me, so I will certainly try to stop by.

Yes, as a guild leader I certainly understand the concerns with taking in a large number of players from another guild- which is the basis of my concern to begin with- it is because I understand this that I am being as careful as I am. We are not a group of individuals who will keep to our "clique" and not immerse ourselves in the guild we have committed to.

Simply speaking I am merely PR at the moment for a group of people that trust me to lead them to a guild that will treat them well, allow them to grow in a new game, and that will hold the same core values we all have shared for ten years. Just as you must be careful with how you build your guild, I must be careful with where I lead my friends. If we end up in an elitist stronghold with nothing but selfish individuals I may end up losing my credibility as their guide. They fully understand that while the spirit of our old guild will always remain we will be putting our efforts fully into where ever we go; hopefully bringing our values to the new guild and adding to it- not taking anything away.
  11. Jatok

Jatok New Cupcake

I am usually in TS at night around 9pm est currently until 11 or so. Not a lot going on atm. I'm the one that talks a lot. I would love to have you drop in and chat. I can even tell you what types of cookies we prefer.
  12. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

..."too much".

Don't let him fool you with the cookies...

Well said. We're looking forward to speaking with you.
  13. Doran

Doran New Cupcake

I spent some time checking out various guilds that are recruiting and I found these guys. I love their mix of retired hard-core gamers and casuals. I'm looking forward to seeing the content this game has to offer with competent players at a reasonable pace. If this sounds good to you too, you should check us out!
    Yvenlas likes this.
  14. Yvenlas

Yvenlas New Cupcake

We have been seeing a lot of new faces recently and continue to grow. Come by and check us out and see if we are the right community for you.
  15. Jatok

Jatok New Cupcake

With launch closer and closer, now is a great time to find you a gaming home for WildStar. Check us out and see if you like what you see. We are putting together a great group of people.
  16. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

Potential Intensity - A Game Changing Guild for a Game Changing Guild
    (The short version follows. You can read the full article here *Click*)

Why Potential Intensity?
    We here at Potential Intensity believe that our guild has a fresh concept; if it wasn't, the original founders would never have gotten together in September 2013 to start developing the place we now call "Future Home in WildStar". There were a lot of great choices for a guild name that spoke to our concepts for existing in the first place, but one name stuck out and resonated in its simplistic elegance; Potential Intensity. The idea that behind a name, our guild could represent ourselves as a group of gamers that may not have the full-blown elite team for quickly/effortlessly attacking any endgame goal, nor the breezy approach of the traditional casual guild, but combine these aspects into a group that has the people who have the ability to show great energy, strength, and concentration in everything we do, when we need to.

A Guild of Avid WildStar Followers
    We have a number of WildStar fanatics in our guild; people who make daily efforts to take WildStar information released, at times, moments after it is public, to share with the guild so everyone can be up-to-date even if they aren't actively looking for information. These members are invaluable now that WildStar hype is really beginning to pick up with regular news and weekend beta giveaways.

Opportunities Big and Small
    Recruitment has noticeably picked up over the past several weeks. With our growth, we're exploring the expansion of our guild's leadership beyond just "+1" opportunities (described here) and searching for individuals to fill specific positions including a "PvP Team Leader", and "Fun Events Coordinator".

In addition to looking for more leadership, another open prospect has been "merging". We have been approached by a few small groups (organized and friend circles) who are looking for a solidly-formed guild to become a part of (with and without leadership obligations). We will continue to explore these opportunities as they present themselves. If this is something that interests you and your group, please contact us.

Would you like to know more?
  17. Yvenlas

Yvenlas New Cupcake

With the release date announced we are pushing through the end of this phase of Beta and looking to really ramp up activity until launch. If we look like we are a good fit for you drop by and check us out. We would also love to chat with you on teamspeak if you would like, feel free to hope in anytime.
  18. Galilei

Galilei New Cupcake

I've been a member of Potential Intensity for a couple months now. It is a great group of people, and I can't wait for launch. Come join us if you want to have a lot of fun with some quality players.
    Yvenlas likes this.
  19. casseopia

casseopia New Cupcake

Even though we don't have a beta to participate in regularly anymore, we're still finding ways to play with each other between beta weekends. If you're looking for a friendly group of players, we're worth checking out!

http://www.potensity.net
  20. Doran

Doran New Cupcake

We'll be on the Nexus server this weekend. Looking forward to seeing some new faces as we've had a number of new signups recently!