1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Why not try gaming without the complications? -=Potential Intensity=-

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Zei, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Doran

Doran New Cupcake

Ran a dungeon with some of the guildies this past weekend and I must say.... it is SO nice to play with skilled/nice players. Not always the combination you find in MMOs.

If that sounds like something that you would like to be a part of, look us up!
  2. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

Potential Intensity is certainly benefiting from growing excitement surrounding WildStar’s release. We aren’t a number-crazy guild. We like to step back each month and take a good look at activity of our members and the guild roster to see if we are still on the right track. The numbers don’t lie. We’re absolutely on our way to becoming a thriving force in the WildStar community with a concept that's a fresh start for many gamers out there. If you don’t like numbers, just skip to the bold text below.

Over the past three weeks, based on Teamspeak hours logged and forum participation, we have seen our overall group activity double. That’s due in part to a 230% increase in number of new people making our way to the website each week, signing up, and choosing to remain based on the interactions they have with existing guild members. Since our leadership can’t always be on, this is clearly a result of our dedicated guildies helping promote a positive experience in and out of the game.

So if you're still looking for a WildStar guild that doesn't care about the numbers, but is having no trouble in that department, you've found the right place. Needless to say...

We’re the freaking bomb-diggity, Cupcake.

More information is available at http://www.potensity.net

[​IMG]
  3. Galilei

Galilei New Cupcake

I ran a few dungeons and adventures with some guildies the last couple beta weekends. It was a lot of fun, and it is clear that we have some very skilled players in our group. Check out our website and come join the awesomeness!
  4. Fluttercrash

Fluttercrash New Cupcake

This might just be what I'm looking for. I like having a fairly hardcore approach to raiding, but I can't stand deluded tryhards or guilds that think a game is business.
  5. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

If you want to stop by our Teamspeak to ask questions or shoot me a message here, I'd be happy to help you figure out if we're the kind of guild that you'd like to join.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  6. casseopia

casseopia New Cupcake

We're coming up on just 6 weeks from the head start and everyone is super excited about the release! There always seems to be some kind of natural pre-release attrition to a guild that decides to kick off recruitment early. There are just some people who you expect to roll with you who just never make it into the game. I can gladly say that it appears to be completely clear who we are going to have for the release and I couldn't think of a greater bunch of people to be playing with. Don't miss the opportunity to explore our guild: http://www.potensity.net
  7. moxie

moxie New Cupcake

I'm picky about guilds. I went into my search looking for a guild that was:

1. Friendly, helpful, good people. If we're going to be making memories, I want to LIKE the people I'm making memories with.

2. Home to skilled players - not necessarily uber-leet players, but people who do know how to play and lead by example.

3. Casual enough to understand that people work and have lives, and need to be able to take nights off.

4. Hardcore enough to be able to coordinate successful Raiding and PvP groups, and kick butt despite #3.

5. Encouraging to players who love getting into game lore, or housing, or crafting, or soloing.

I'm happy to say that I've found a home with the Potential Intensity crew. They're a good bunch of people who plan on participating in all facets of the game - raiding, PvP, solo content, crafting, housing, you name it. We can't wait for Wildstar, and if you're looking for a guild like the one I described, by all means, take a look at PI. [​IMG]
  8. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

Well said Moxie. I'm glad you're enjoying your time with us; we're certainly enjoying your company.

This weekend is another fantastic opportunity to get to know us. If you'd like to spend some time figuring out who we are and what we're about, just join us on Teamspeak. Server address: ts3.potensity.net
  9. Winchester

Winchester New Cupcake

I can honestly say that sometimes I'm having a really crappy day, but when I check our forums on our site I always see something that makes me smile. Whether it's the epic (fun) battles between Zee and Sanguine or just the general community I feel when I'm there, it's a great place. Check us out. Choose a side: Zee vs Sanguine. See what we're all about and join in the awesome group we're becoming.
  10. Yvenlas

Yvenlas New Cupcake

We are officially under a month till launch (well headstart anyway). Come and check us out and see what we are all about.
  11. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

The May news update...

Enough of what "we" (the leadership) think. How about an unedited update from a few of the members?

"If I am going to conquer a hostile fringe planet with an evil empire intent on exterminating me, Potential Intensity is the group I want with me: a stalwart group of renegades ready to take on the Dominion and have a few laughs in the process."
    -Galilei

"After a hard day of raiding with my cupcakes in Potential Intensity, we like to let off some steam. We sponsor fun activities such as Taze those Chuas, kick the Chua, Flamethrowers 101 - with live Chuas, and for the rest of you, some beer and strippers (male & female) are in the guild lounge."
    - Tinyheals

"We've got a Sanguine token for our Warplot. You should be running."
    - Winchester

"They've taken me in like part of the family. The part you keep locked up in the attic and don't discuss in public. In a somewhat more serious note. I like the social focus of the guild being on life before the game, with members having the interest, competency, and ability to do the content, but on their own time. I feel sorry for the guilds who get the leftovers."
    -Sanguine

"I love the stress free environment. It lets you enjoy the game a lot more. And everyone (besides Sanguine) in the guild is just awesome!"
    -GRock

"Cupcakes? Forget cupcakes. We're Fruitcakes."
    -Moxie

"I have a life and like the idea that im not going to find one day im being asked to drop cause I have to be responsible in the real world."
    -Archus

"I used to be overweight, bald and overworked. Then I found Potential Intensity. In just a few short weeks I'm still overweight, bald and overworked but I'm enjoying an awesome game with an awesome bunch of people. Life... Is... Good. "
    -Doran

"I just want everyone to know, the day we go charging into a warplot ill be right behind you guys all the way!! Great bunch of players"
    -Seecrits
  12. Winchester

Winchester New Cupcake

You've gotten to page 03. Your next step is to join us!
  13. Yvenlas

Yvenlas New Cupcake

As launch gets closer we are continuing to grow and form a great community. Come check us out and see if we are right for you.
  14. casseopia

casseopia New Cupcake

Sad to see the final beta weekend come to an end. But the great news is that we have less than two weeks till the head start. So come check us out!!!!

We are really looking forward to some new faces to become part of our growing community.
  15. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

Nearly a month since our last bump...how can we possibly survive? High retainability.

Simply stated, we're a pretty awesome guild filled with pretty awesome life-focused people that love the hobby of gaming. We already have a bunch of 50s (31 at the time of this posting) and several more climbing up the levels. The majority are consistently working to support others, group up for veteran content, and prepare for end-game. We're going to tackle it all.

The guild has been true to its name and ideals so that people don't want to leave. In fact, we only saw a small handful of people (about 14) who signed up with us since we began our recruitment back in November 2013 and chose not to roll with us into game. That's of a solid roll roster of more than 115 people, and that's pretty amazing for a guild with no history together! While we account for attrition factors, we're sitting at a comfortable 40-50 people nearly every night during the prime time. Needless to say, a guild like ours just doesn't need to go crazy with the recruitment, so if you're fortunate enough to see this posting before the "bump-squads" put us back onto a darker page, visit our website, reach out to our leadership, even reach out to the members. Find out why we're a guild you're going to want to join and stick with for the long haul in WildStar before we're forced to close our recruitment doors.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  16. stuq

stuq New Cupcake

Great daily participation. Helpful guildmates (one even took the time to switch his tradeskills to answer a question for me). Why are you NOT joining right now?
  17. Doran

Doran New Cupcake

Progressing through the Silver Vet Dungeon portion of the attunement process was a blast with these guys. Looking forward to helping more get through and getting into GA!! :)
  18. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

We’re closing in on the end of a full two months of WildStar and one more month together as a guild. In every way, this guild has exceeded the expectations of the founders. In a perfect guild, the members are so in tune with the goals of their group that they naturally work toward those common goals. Together, members and leaders of Potential Intensity are developing a guild that strives for that level of perfection. This news update will focus on raiding, but there’s so much more than that in our guild. Looking for something social? Some PvP? Craftaholic? Ask a leader about how we’re representing your focus in WildStar.

Over the past four weeks, we have been stepping up our efforts to move the level-capped members through their attunement while not forgetting about those people who are just reaching level cap.

We started with a “Commit Yourself to Others” week. During this time, we asked level-capped members who were well on their way through attunement, to put their own game time aside to regularly offer their assistance to guild members in any way they needed. Whether it was hitting level 50 or working through early attunement silver adventures, members in need received the help they asked for.

The following week, members of the guild who had started on their silver dungeons (or completed them!) helped teach other members how to complete silver dungeons. This preparation week was a prelude to the following week, when we would kick off the use of our formal raid nights for supporting attunement completion through this critical step of the process.

Every evening (M, T, Th), at 8pm EDT, members of the guild readied themselves for group placement. Using the knowledge from the previous week, with a level head and dedication to accomplishing the task of attunement, many members began clearing through their silver dungeons.

This approach continues this week. Members don’t just use the event time; everyone is actively working through silver dungeon attunement all the time. Members just hitting 50 are regularly filtered into learning groups and taught how to clear content, not carried through the content. Through this approach, we hope to develop a strong raid team of capable players, not a raid of players who expect to be carried.

There are a lot of guilds out there, but not too many like Potential Intensity. We make no claims to be hardcore, don’t align ourselves with a casual mindset for gaming, but we can appreciate player types throughout those two extremes to establish a guild that is proving its ability to clear content through attunement, and will continue to prove itself as we enter our first raid in the near future.

If you don’t think the perfect guild is out there, maybe you can appreciate a guild that constantly works toward that unrealistic goal. A group filled with members who care just as much as the leaders about the guild, and leadership who actively works toward ensuring that members can appreciate everything they want to in the game.

Check us out: http://www.potensity.net
  19. Galilei

Galilei New Cupcake

I've been with Potential Intensity for over 7 months now (since winter beta), and it continues to be a great group both for casual social activities as well as challenging veteran content. Many of us are well into the raid attunement process, and those that have completed the attunement have gone out of their way to help get the rest of us caught up. Check us out if you are interested in social or end-game aspects of Wildstar and want to join a group of people who will take time away from personal progression to help others.
  20. Zei

Zei New Cupcake

Recruitment Update (8/8/2014): Potential Intensity started raiding this past Monday. On our third night of raiding, we have managed to down X-89. Our raiders and future raiders include members with varying degrees of ability/availability who are currently raiding or working on attunement. As a guild, our goal is to have fun, but we stress to members getting attuned that theyearn their silver dungeon completion, and not be carried through; something we strongly believe is important for the sake of the entire guild's raiding future. At this time, we want to find people who appreciate the guild's overall goals and fit into "retired hardcore" in a capacity that will make them viewed as a "regular" on our rotational raid roster to help solidify a second 20-man roster to eventually combine into one cohesive 40-man raid team.