1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Why the huge lack of information on healing

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Ashiktara, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Bellaby

Bellaby Well-Known Cupcake

Quite right old chap! As soon as we see a dungeon run preview we'll probly see healer/tank info start trickling in!
  2. Ashiktara

Ashiktara Cupcake

this is true. I really want to see a melee healing class i think that would be cool. Some fights would probably make it more challenging but thats something I have found very fun in a lot of games such as the monk in wow or the Senticar spec for the cleric in Rift
  3. SteveDiggler24

SteveDiggler24 Cupcake-About-Town

I understand that it can be frustrating to see the few videos posted and want to know more. It's still early though.

I believe that I'll be rolling a healing-oriented class to start. I think the combat mechanic with telegraphing is going to make the healing experience much more involved.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not "that guy" healer (and you know what I mean!)

but when your raid responsibilities are:

1. bring mana pots
    2. single target heal the tank

It can be a grind.

But if there are such things as "plans" this early before launch date,

It's gonna be Exile - Human Settler - Healing Class (TBD)
  4. Crimzen

Crimzen Cupcake

Yea I mean pretty much at this point in the game development cycle it's not uncommon for us to not know a ton about certain classes. I think the dps and tanks have been getting a bit more attention, just because for demos the devs want to make sure that players can get in there and have a quick and easy time questing and trying out combat. Healers are typically a bit more difficult to solo with, which is probably why they we probably haven't seen them played much in lot of game demos so far, which also means that we haven't seen a lot of player created videos on them

Once beta starts to roll out though I'm sure you'll get a lot more information on them for sure. Just be patient :)
    Eiderescole likes this.