1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Wiki Update: Registered Members can now Create/Edit

Discussion in 'Updates & Upgrades' started by Zap-Robo, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

All,

In light of the large quantity of new WildStar info now out there, I am hereby opening up the WildStar Wiki to public edits - all registered members can now update and create new pages.

We ask you keep to a similar format, only post verifiable info (with sources) and for now, do not include any user generated content (such as guilds, etc.).

Should you need an image uploaded to your article, please do not use the attachment system or embed offsite images. Instead email the image to admin@wildstar-central.com so I can upload it and embed it on your behalf. Images must have a maximum width of 585 pixels.

Team Mod will keep a close eye on all changes and should it become unmanageable I will have to unfortunately disable public edits again until a full-blown wiki solution arrives!

Any questions, let us know. Now go and share new knowledge with your fellow fans!

My best,
    ZR
    Zerdav and JarNod like this.
  2. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

Yes! Hopefully we can get it up to date quickly! Thanks Zap!
  3. SDR

SDR Cupcake

Could the wiki also get an option of what is recently added? Makes it easier to keep track of all the new info that is out there :)
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

You should be able to hover over "Wiki" at the top and choose Recent Activity (http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?wiki/special/recent)
  5. SDR

SDR Cupcake