1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Wildstar Closed Beta Level 15 BG "Halls of the Bloodsworn"

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Blankspace, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

2. RavenWind

RavenWind Well-Known Cupcake

Hail the Viking King!
    ل͜ノ Raise your chalice!ヽل͜
  3. Rivele

Rivele Cupcake

cool but when you try posting a vid with your commentary, try making sure that you are not using bad language in it.

still a public forum and any link is still open to anyone.
    BStrait57 and TuxedoMask like this.
  4. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

As it states in the info on the video:
    "All footage is uncut, raw, and uncensored. "

Just sayin :up:
  5. Galium

Galium Cupcake

Thanks for sharing the video, was good to see. It would have been nice to have a bit of info on the mechanics but I think I got most of it on the second watch.

I did find it funny that you were bad mouthing someone about fighting off the node and then immediately had a long fight away from the node :)
    Inukeu likes this.
  6. Rivele

Rivele Cupcake

it says it on the youtube channel not here and even so no matter you have nothing posted here as a tag to tell people.

do not try and justify it by what the vid says in another area.

not trying to be an a** or anything jsut stating and you do not have to come back with an asinine comment.
  7. Galium

Galium Cupcake

He only swore a couple times and it was not like he went off on some racist/sexist tirade. I thought it was pretty low key and hardly worth posting about.
    JackyVee and Perigon like this.
  8. RavenWind

RavenWind Well-Known Cupcake

I f I may take some liberty ... **fixed**

9. CptElendi

CptElendi Cupcake-About-Town

You hear bad word everywhere in real life all the time... who care if he say <REDACTED> a couple time -_-...people are so sensitive..its only a word.
    Xanafel likes this.
  10. Diagas

Diagas Cupcake

Great job, thanks for the video :)
  11. Rivele

Rivele Cupcake

it is not sensitivity, it is called respect especially if you are trying to give your self attention inside of a public area then you would think not to use certain language or act a certain way. tags and warning help in this matter.

hopefully one day when yall grow up you will learn what respect to others is, especially if you have kids.

i'm not sensitive, but when i have family over for the holidays and i am watching something that i may think is clean in all ways and there may be kids of a young age around then i would hope there is not something in it that will make family wonder what i am watching in front of their kids.

so in the future i would kindly ask to anyone that wants to post, post of a mature level as respect to others.

you can ignore me asking and act juvenile but that is your prerogative.
  12. Galium

Galium Cupcake

So hypocritical. You accuse others of acting juvenile, you ask people to post at a mature level, all while calling everyone kids and when they grow up they may view things different. In what way is that mature?

I am may be older than you, certainly well above the average, and I have kids. As a mature adult I do not watch unknown videos, specially gaming related ones, around kids without first putting my headset on and making sure they cannot view the screen. It is about taking responsibility of your own actions and not needing the world to spoon feed you warning messages.
    JackyVee, Xanafel, Perigon and 2 others like this.
  13. Enkidu

Enkidu Cupcake-About-Town

Nice video, I do not think I will ever get use to that spam F to break stuns hehe.
  14. Rivele

Rivele Cupcake

on sites that i expect that someone is going to use language or things not suitable ok but not a place like this and you are bending it when you say spoon feed people.

on a place like this that has links to vids that are supposed to be a review or showing the game i would not expect it. in reviews or previews i expect a common decency since people of a large scale may be watching as a parent as you are you should know this and expect it.

do you want something that is slated for your kids to have a review that may have vulgar language? i would hope not and this is a case where in an instance like that you would think but i guess i was wrong.

it's not a thing of taking responsibilities for my actions, the person showing the clip should take the responsibility as to refrain themselves from actions since he is wanting others to view.

reread what i said i DID NOT call people juvenile i said, "you can ignore me and asking and act juvenile" which means you can ignore me asking to post decently and act juvenile by posting in a way that would seem juvenile, i.e off handed remarks or senseless comebacks.

i never called anyone kids and yes when people do grow up they will view things differently what is so offhanded about that?

try rereading what i say and not putting words in my mouth.
  15. CptElendi

Lmao..use a head set and stop being so silly. They are going to hear bad word all their life..you cant protect them forever. better teach them what those word mean and tell them it's bad to use them then try to hide it from them.
    Xanafel likes this.
  16. Rivele

Rivele Cupcake

yea that is the best solution all the time, why didn't i think of that?

wait well lets see i got problems with my ear from damage while in the military and it irritates me to use headsets, great suggestion...

nobody wants to drown themselves in headsets all the time, they actually can do more harm then good.
  17. CptElendi

Then teach your kid to not use those word, teach them what they mean and how bad they are. Be a good parent, you cant hide your kid forever against all the bad thing in this world..but you can teach them the good way.
    Livnthedream likes this.
  18. Rivele

Rivele Cupcake

i said family kids, and you should know by human nature that each parent is different and each one will try to expose their kids to what they think is what they should tolerate.

that is why when you come to open forums especially where ones like this is moderated that they try and keep to a certain amount of exposure.

if they didn't then why does this place replace vulger words? as i said it is the deceny you have to have on sites if they moderate for it b/c they know what type of exposure this place has, then you as a forum goer should have the same respect that the mods set out to us.
  19. ccroper

ccroper New Cupcake

Can you stream at higher levels now or did they just allow you to share this one video?
  20. Rivele

Rivele Cupcake

only levels 1-15 for now.