1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WildStar Community - Extra Life Charity Event

Discussion in 'Community News' started by gentlestar, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentlestar

gentlestar Admin's Wifey - Do Not Aggro!

2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Well, I'm mostly conscious at this stage, but in pain all over my body - I must be getting too old to pull all nighters like those!

That said, as of right now (and you can still donate) the WildStar Community Stream Team has raised a total of $ 1,507 for the charity - which is currently 342nd in the world (out of the 3617 teams involved)! You are all awesome! Of course, donation are open until the end of the year so if you find some loose change - the kids will appreciate it.

Shoutouts to everyone who stopped by the various Twitch streams, and to the Carbine Studios devs who joined use for fun and destruction!

I still have a few SMITE Gem Codes and Neverwinter Item Packs so I'll be doing an Extra Life Extra Time stream, likely straight after the official WildStar Stream this coming Saturday to raise a few more pennies!
  3. gentlestar

msg from Extra Life

Dear Extra Life community,

Welp. Here we are. It’s the official make-up weekend for Extra Life 2013, and we’re going into it with no brakes and our hair on fire! So far, including everything, Extra Life is at $3.89M raised. I want to be clear how flipping amazing this is.

Very. Extremely.

This weekend, the majority of those who found out about Extra Life late or couldn’t swing the official day, will be doing their make-up day, and pulling out all of the stops for the kids in terms of fundraising. The road to $4M FTK is going to be, as they say, a house to house battle.

If you’ve already done your marathon but feel like you’ve got a little something left in the fundraising tank, please… now is the time friends. If you’re new, thanks for joining us.

This is gonna be close friends. Regardless of the outcome, if you raised money for your local hospital then you should all be proud of this year’s Extra Life total. YOUR total. Because it’s off the charts!

We will keep you updated as we close in. Good luck this weekend everyone.

Doc
  4. gentlestar

Extra Life, Extra Time! The DDOS attack caused 6 hours for downtime that noone could get donations. We are redoing those 6 hours right now ... http://tinyurl.com/mnjcg44
  5. gentlestar

6. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

And it's all over! Once again. Muchos thanks to those old hands that turned up, and those newer fans too! We're up to a grand total of $1,663.37

You're all wonderful giving people - and for those who didn't have the opportunity... there's still chance to donate until the end of the year!

( Donate here )
  7. gentlestar

All packages have been sent out today! Sorry for the delay, life in general has been crazy but hoping things are getting back to normal now!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.