1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WildStar Lore Links

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by starspun, Feb 27, 2013.

1. StigtriX

StigtriX New Cupcake

Thank you for the feedback and the link! :)
    Yes, the unofficial Wildstar font is a bit inconsistent regarding space between letters, but I will see what I can do.

EDIT: Looks like all CAPS fixed it :) I will update the document with the links you provided soon, maybe even today.

EDIT 2: The overview is a bit messy, so I will include the enemies, creatures and miniboss pages under Northern Wilds and let the creatures section be dedicated to creatures that do not fit in another section. I will update the older pages to reflect this and include Metal Maw there.
  2. StigtriX

StigtriX New Cupcake

• I updated the sections so it is clearer where the categories are - they are now underlined.
    • A look into Deradune" now includes the additional info about Metal Maw, provided in the creatures list
    • "Northern Wilds" consists of the overview and the bestiary page. In addition, the missing creature page "Girrok" and minibosses have been added
    • On closer inspection of the Wildstar font, the gaps are natural to it, as seen on the official site and in the logo = there is unfortunately nothing I can do other than using CAPS to minimize the visibility of this
    The PDF will be updated to include more section as soon as I have more time :)
    EDIT: I have uploaded a new version as I uploaded one without "Allies" by error. Sorry, it is now fixed!

Attached Files:

3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

It it get's any longer you should add a nice table on contents ;)
  4. StigtriX

StigtriX New Cupcake

That is what I plan on doing when I am done with the document :)
    I will of course include hyperlinks so it is more convenient.
    Extatica likes this.
  5. AriaRae

AriaRae New Cupcake

Thank you for organizing and compiling these links! :)