1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Wildstar Swag Brainstorming & Doodles

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Evion, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Hey, Carbine! Hire this girl!! You'll sell TONS of gear if you give her a job and take her ideas!! :D
    Fate Flyer and Evion like this.
  2. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

That Skeech hat just TAKES THE CAKE, Evion! :p

You know, I always thought the Skeech were cute, but this has made me realise that they have the potential to become full Murloc in terms of being a beloved and iconic Wildstar villain :p. Especially if they DO just go "Skeeeeeech skeeeeeeeech!" when they fight. XD

And when you're wearing one as a hat, it just has this silly look with its eyes glazed over as if it was thinking: "so this is how it ends?" in its last moments before its head was chopped off and put on someone's head as a hat. :D
    Evion likes this.
  3. Ender

Ender Well-Known Cupcake

This is amazing. I want all the WildStar Swag now... I really love the Scanbot and the MetalMaw backpacks, those are amazing, and the hats need to be worn all the time, preferably on top of each other!
    Evion likes this.
  4. Rawhide

Rawhide Cupcake

LOL. I'd buy that sheep/goat hat today if it was available. Love your ideas.
  5. TehTic

TehTic Cupcake

wow!! some great ideas.