1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Wildstar wikipedia

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by John, Jun 16, 2013.

1. John

John "That" Cupcake

So the wikipedia page for WS is pretty sparse. For a lot of people hearing about the game for the first time, wikipedia is likely the first place they go to get a quick view on the game and decide if they are interested or not. The current lack of info is probably not doing the game any favors.

Throwing it out there as a project for the WSC community, to flesh the wiki out and keep it updated in a professional way. It can be overwhelming to get all the relevant info on there in a concise way, but if a group of us are on it I think it will go pretty easy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WildStar_(video_game)
  2. Nitro

Nitro New Cupcake

There was a full article not too long ago... It got deleted for " Unambiguous advertising or promotion" :\
  3. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

The original article was written by me in 5mins flat because there was no article at all on Wikipedia. I then got involved deeply into WSC and had no time to revisit it. I'm not surprised it was eventually removed since it was mainly a copy-paste job from Carbine's Press Release.

The WildStar Subreddit community has now started crafting a better article (which may look odd to anyone reading this thread where is said it was sparse - it isn't any more) though I of course recommend that anyone with an interest looks into it and adds whatever they feel is appropriate (as that's how wikis work - like the one here on WSC *hint*)