1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Will there be an official addon distribution medium?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by SockMafia, Jul 15, 2013.

1. SockMafia

SockMafia New Cupcake

To elaborate on the title; Do you think there will be an official forum section or a section of the WildStar website that will allow people to publish and others to download and vote up/down addons or will we have to go to third party sites like Curse?

I personally hope there will be an official place to distribute and review addons, ideally in-game (if possible).
  2. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

I would like to see a section either on this site or the official site when the time is right, which is on or after release day.
  3. Gazimoff

Gazimoff Cupcake-About-Town

That's actually answered here, second page. Short answer: no official library.
    Yusuf likes this.
  4. SockMafia

SockMafia New Cupcake

That's a shame. Thanks for the concise answer.

By the way, love your work.
  5. gechos

gechos Cupcake

Ye I heard/read that atm there is no official area althou there is something on the beta forums for ppl to upload new addons to. Also atm there is no "easy" way to download and install the addons but the guys at carbine are looking into it/working on it atm
  6. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

I use Curse for both WoW and Rift, and it would be so convenient to use it for Wildstar too. I really should go get a premium account :p