1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Will there be only 40 person raids?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Jaklotte, Mar 24, 2013.

1. cali

cali Cupcake-About-Town

Gamer logic would say that harder content = better loot (in some way) Generally speaking that's how most games work. SWTOR raiding was medium and hard had the same loot but i thought that was a really bad move on their part. If they want people actually doing the 40 man content they should have incentives for people to do it. Getting that many people together is a challenge. Hopefully as new raids come out the older stuff will be more accessible to pugs so that people can see it eventually, but not necessary when it's the hardest thing out there.
  2. Elthic

Elthic Cupcake-About-Town

I can definitely see this working out the same way 40 mans and 20 mans worked out in vanilla wow in terms of loot. You had zg(20), and mc(40) give about the same level of rewards; however, with mc you could complete full gear sets, while zg had sidegrades, but you really couldn't fully gear up in that raid.