1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Will Wild Star "Coddle the Lazy" Gamers ?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Savina, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Malorak

Malorak Cupcake-About-Town

I had one of those guys, too.

In the middle of Naxx 10 man he went "afk, bathroom". Well, a person's gotta do what a person's gotta do.

About 6-8 minutes later he came back and was like "Sorry, I didn't find a towel at first"
    "...What`?"

"Well, I went showering."
    We thought he fell into the toilet, but that's a little ridiculous. Became a running gag, too.
  2. Ghillie

Ghillie New Cupcake

We had a guy say something to the effect of "there are bad storms here, if I DC I lost power." Well he did DC and then never logged on again. We all assumed he was eaten by a tornado.
    Malorak likes this.
  3. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Yummy!
  4. Infamouz

Infamouz Well-Known Cupcake

I have a Syrian friend I have played high end arena with back in the days (2600 MMR or so). He was rather active untill they went Brb; War.

I talk with him now and then when there happens to be internet available in Damascus and from what he described the situation is beyond grim. He said he has been shot around ten times by a goverment snipers, who are spread around the city, shooting people at random to spread panic. Good that the snipers have missed him, so far.

Their house also got shot down by an artillery shell, so they are "homeless" at the moment, living at their grandparents house.

He used to be a computer mechanic / sales person in a computer store, nowadays he raises chickens as there is no need for computers in the country but there is a deficit of food.

Regardless of the situation in real life, he at times talks about awesome games we used to have, and teams we faced and he hopes he can play Wildstar at some point. Talk about escapism lol. :p

Sad how peoples lifes can change over a night.
    Extatica likes this.
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Totally off topic but: Sad to see people who got a lot, and are still not content.

People should appreciate small things once again, for indeed, things can change fast!