1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Will Wildstar be streaming tomorrow? (8/2)

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Fishsticks, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Fishsticks

Fishsticks Cupcake-About-Town

I haven't seen anything from Carbine/Wildstar about any live streams tomorrow, has anyone else?

I only ask because both EQNext and TESO are streaming tomorrow from various conventions - this could obviously be a coincidence though - hence why I'm polling the hive-mind
  2. Gunghoe

Gunghoe Cupcake-About-Town

why would you? To show off the two new classes? To show of a Raid? War-plots? They could show a number of things... but would you not want the most traffic when you show something? Everquest next and ESO are extremely hyped MMO games... This one however hyped. I think it is not as hyped as neither announcements. So probably not. IF they wanted to show off anything they probably would have announced it too.
  3. BlindSear

BlindSear Super Cupcake

Well... there's always:
    "Troy Hewitt ‏@CRB_Aether 31 Jul
    Super excited about a special PAX Prime announcement coming tomorrow! #WildStar"
    which was posted yesterday... so maybe they'll get a little jab in today, and just let Friday go for competing with ESO and EQ Next. Wildstar knows it's fans will be loyal! [Sarcasm]And come back to it once they've seen how to do MMO's "wrong."[/Sarcasm]
  4. salazar

salazar Cupcake-About-Town

I gotta ask the nub question. What is happening tomorrow ?
  5. BlindSear

BlindSear Super Cupcake

Just the ESO and EQ Next livestreams. Carbine will be streaming at Pax Prime during their panel though.