1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WIN 3 Months of game time!!

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by WSN UnUs, Sep 9, 2013.

1. WSN UnUs

WSN UnUs Cupcake

Carebear Commander likes this.
  2. BonusStage

BonusStage Well-Known Cupcake

Iam not entering the contest as i dont belive i can win anything for free ever, so i dont even bother.

but i just want to say thank you for having a contest that does not ask people to like a FB page or follow someone on twitter.
    Alverad, Kash and Carebear Commander like this.
  3. Carebear Commander

Carebear Commander Cupcake-About-Town

I'm a little confused. Do we just leave our guess in the comments, or are we supposed to send a message?

I agree. Serious props for doing that, I don't mind doing such things, but I don't like being used as a marketing tool.
  4. WSN UnUs

WSN UnUs Cupcake

Just leave a guess in the comment on the article. then we will contact you when they release. Stay tunned we will be doing more. Alot more. Maybe we can get carbine to send us some swag also. HINT HINT.

But in the mean time listen to the show for upcoming contest.
  5. WSN UnUs

WSN UnUs Cupcake

or like us on FB and twitter ... LOL JK or am i?
  6. CaptainYoul

CaptainYoul Cupcake-About-Town

too many steps to participate, but feel free to take my answer which is 2014/04/22
  7. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

Implying driving people to sign up to their website is any different, or better.
  8. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

^ I think you should sign up and then claim discrimination when you don't win.

;)
  9. Musser

Musser New Cupcake

cba with competitions that make me sign up to yet another site, filling in yet another set of exactly the same fake details and email address I never check
    if I'm not gona do it for a £2000 gaming PC competition, then I definitely aint doing it for a $50 gift card
    Livnthedream likes this.
  10. BonusStage

BonusStage Well-Known Cupcake

in my opinion it is, most of the time when you like something like this on FB it asks to post on your behalf, to know where you live, all your friends names, and many other intrusive stuff.

like i said i wont participate, but its a relief to see something like this
  11. Zenatsu

Zenatsu Cupcake-About-Town

I tweeted Planet Side 2 for a beta key.

but that's okay I have like 2 followers that probably don't even know who I am.

Still got the key! If only wildstar did that, I would non stop tweet them >.>;;
  12. Lokno

Lokno New Cupcake

I remain the most optimistic poster. I guessed my B-day because that would be swell, and because its just before the end of the first fiscal quarter.
  13. WSN UnUs

WSN UnUs Cupcake

This will not count. Rules is on Wildstar nation .
    Man this is just for fun. We will not use your info for anything. the only reason i ask you to sign up is to email the winner. Nothing else.
  14. WSN UnUs

WSN UnUs Cupcake

Just a Normal guy giving it away for <REDACTED>s and giggles. I wouldn't do that because i hate spam mail. And The site we ask you to sign up and post. But we ask you to do that for a lot of things. Guild reviews, posting videos, comments on the podcast, stories, ect ect.

And to everyone else and the trollers , We are doing this just for fun, we plan on doing more. And yes they will get bigger when the game launches. We are a website build and ran by the community. Meaning, We are non profit. everything we get as a profit will go back to you as contest, shirts, and making the site better. Even the cast will be ran by you guys in about a year or so after launch . We will move on to the next game. We will find someone to run the podcast, site , and all aspects with the site. as we worry about the next one.

Now Trollers ... Come on guys. We are trying to do something nice. And your trying to start a fight. Really?
  15. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

I'm just havin fun with ya, I don't want to be drug behind a pick-up by a bunch of good ol' boys.

:eek:
  16. WSN UnUs

WSN UnUs Cupcake

lol is that what people think about people from the south???
  17. WSN UnUs

WSN UnUs Cupcake

Were i am from there it is not like that. we are in the top 10 fasting growing areas in the US. We have serval companies start right here. Walmart, Tyson, and JB Hunt are just a small list of HO's in my area. I own a truck yes. But it is a rebuilt 1970 Chevy SWB. and i have drug a couple of mail boxes in my teen age years... but that is kinda sick.

We would rather drag you out to the woods and tie you to a stump. Let the bugs, cyotes, bears, snakes and critters do the rest. Just kidding.