1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Working on a Wildstar Write-up

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Haoli, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Haoli

Haoli Cupcake-About-Town

I'm currently working on a Wildstar write-up that I'll be able to post to other forums, and I wanted to tap the community here for a list of topics that should go into it, to make sure I don't miss anything.

Here's the crude outline that I have so far. Once I've finished a list of topics, I'll start filling it out.

Mel likes this.
  2. Dualist

Dualist Cupcake-About-Town

This is an interesting idea. I'm envisioning a sort of condensation of all the confirmed facts that have been gathered over the years. The problem with this though is that not only will it be incredibly long, it will require somewhat frequent updating. Depending on how detailed you intend to get with it, it may be more practical in the long run to simply create individual articles on the Wiki for longevity and such. However if it's more of a "Newbies Introduction to Wildstar" then I'd say go for it.
  3. Mel

Mel Cupcake-About-Town

Should you include Movement or a control system?