1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

World story, adventures, oh my!

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Dyraele, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

In the interview I saw in the payment model discussion, it was mentioned that there was a world story to partake in and that they also had things called adventures. Not sure if these were more towards end game, since that is where these topics came up in the discussion, but does anyone know anything more about these? Any PAX people? Or are you all under NDA and forbidden to talk about it?

I am really curious about what these could be as I am really into the story of a game.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

i'd suggest checking out the PAX thread. think they've said that adventures are long hard 5mans with more choices.
  3. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

Adventures are 5 men content with more strategic elements. That's all I know.
  4. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Yeah, I saw the comment above the video but the video didn't say much about them. Ah well, hopefully they will discuss more detail soon.
  5. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Oh, thanks Kat. I found some more info in a link from the PAX thread. Sounds interesting but it didn't sound like they were 100% sure about their information.