1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

World wide release?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Guinn, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

Implying that they have to make completely new assets. Based on what they have stated its more a question of doing some tweaks. Effectively porting it to the other market, kinda like what was done with Tera for example.
  2. Nearo

Nearo Cupcake

That's the thing, initially I said I doubted the other guy's statement that it was gonna get a whole new style, rather then just a few things taken out/modified. I don't doubt that at all. My post's doubts were only to a complete change in style.
  3. Gargantua

Gargantua New Cupcake

As an expat living in Taiwan I just hope that I can easily play on the US servers without having to deal with region blocking.
  4. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

You can completely change a games aesthetic style with just tweaking some assets though. The problem is essentially the east is hitting right in the uncanny valley from the west. Take that, and plug some new numbers into the grand ol' database and you should be fairly good to go.
    Nearo likes this.