1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Would you like to see a higher level cap when patches come out? ( and why)

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by bramokki, Aug 22, 2013.

?

Would you like to see a higher level cap when patches come out?

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    24.4%
  2. no

23 vote(s)
    51.1%
  3. maybe,

11 vote(s)
    24.4%
  1. Mukesh

Mukesh Cupcake

Their general architecture (sockets and plugs) make this a strong possibility. A video a while back showcased a dynamic quest giver that sets up shop throughout the zone, just by "plugging in" to different sockets.

I love the idea of dynamic zones that can drastically change if they choose. At the same time, we need new zones occasionally to keep things fresh.
  2. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

no becoz power creep
  3. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

I don't really care that much about new levels. I mean that don't last that long, and they're done and finished. I would like to see them keep adding actual content. Not just more tasks and things to do, but new skills that can be used. Those things can be added without adding more levels. Since you also have to add leveling progress to those new levels, it means more work. So it might be easier for them to make things like new skills than adding more levels.
  4. Novalith

Novalith Cupcake

Sparingly.