1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WS Collaborate Virtual Teamspace housing plugin box

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by SiegaPlays, Jun 10, 2013.

1. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

In the lack of new topics on WSC, I got this silly idea, that I'd like to share.

A set of plugins to use as a collaborate virtual workspace in game.

I know, silly, what does that have to do with gaming, storyline and fun content after all.

So I discarded the idea after first thought, but it just kept nagging, because it is not the first time I have thought about how perfect and fun a virtual world would be to work together despite geographical distances - no matter how furry, scary or crazy the participants avatars looks like.

So, housing plugin/furniture set could be:

• Collaborate whiteboard with permission setup - others in the house can watch.
    • Presentation overhead projector, able to run presentations of the known variaty and epub documents.
    • Archive for storing multiuser documents.
    • Local voice chat for inside the house.
    • Event calendar/diary, with permission setup.

Perfect for planning machinima, addon collaborations, screenwrites, storing roleplay details of events etc.

So, whatdoyathink?

Any non-black-hats out there, who will contribute to this line of thoughts - I know there are naysayers, so if you are one, really no need to post, I am in a constructive phase at this point :p