1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WSC Armory - The Weapon Model Gallery

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Bravadorado, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Nienie

Nienie WSC Background Designer 2013

As long as our spells look awesome to make up for it, I will deal with it. The only weapon type I dislike is stalker so far.
  2. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

But, but chainsaw claws...
    Irullan, Bloodraptor and ArdentSun like this.
  3. Bravadorado

Bravadorado Cupcake-About-Town

^
    Irullan and Bloodraptor like this.
  4. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Good thread. I'll definitely keep an eye on this thread and see what kind of weapon graphics are available for Wildstar. It's sure to help me come to a decision on my main's class in time.
  5. Bravadorado

Thanks for the support!

The thread has been updated once again. We now have the class banners in and I've updated the images and the Esper section to reflect the images seen in the comments plus a few extras. The first weapon models are coming in tomorrow most likely. When they come in I'll be replacing the images seen currently, but I will repost them underneath the OP so they can still be seen. Thanks for all the support and likes guys, keep hunting for anything new!
    Irullan likes this.
  6. Poffe

Poffe New Cupcake

Awsome thread! Was very nice looking at this. Please keep up the good work, been using this site for weeks now, and i love it!
  7. Artefact

Artefact Cupcake

I love this thread. As a roleplayer, my character's look and weapons are important (fell in love for the coat the spellslinger is wearing and the awesome armor in the Wildstar official trailer).
    It's a good idea to gather all the pictures here. Well done !
  8. Kellth

Kellth Cupcake

Like it
  9. Bravadorado

I'm not a roleplayer, but I know the feel. I'm very much into themes and design, so these things also matter a lot to me (Even though nobody I know really respects my genius :p). Thanks for the support!
    Thanks!
  10. Dualist

Dualist Cupcake-About-Town

Another pretty hi-res picture of a Psyblade. Problem is it's not the actual blade but the projection, I'll let you decide on its relevance.

Psyblade
  11. Bravadorado

Actually, even if it wasn't a projection, it's got the exact same model as one you already linked (First on the left in the gallery). Thanks for your continued effort though. Also we made sticky yesterday, which is cool :D
  12. Dualist

Alas it appears you are right. Never fear, for this time I have made deadly sure that none of the pictures I'm about to link are in the OP.

Swords

#1 - This one is actually the same model as one in the OP however the texture and colour scheme is different from what's in the OP.

#2 - Unfortunately I couldn't find a very clear picture of this one, but as you can see on the Granok on the right, he's wielding a unique looking green sword. I'll try get one from a better angle.

#3 - Yet another one from a less than desirable angle.

Claws

#1 - Can also be seen here #2 on the Stalker on the right.

#2 - The stalker on the right has some unique dagger-esque claws.

Guns

#1 - Used by female spellslinger

Psyblades

#1 - the Psyblade can be seen on the Cassian female to the left. Also visible from this angle #2

More to come in the future if I can find anything. :cool:
    Irullan likes this.
  13. Bravadorado

Really good finds here, I'll put them in the OP soon. However, Sword #3 is already in the OP :p And so is Sword #1 (They are exactly the same, not similar) however your image is much better than mine! Thanks for the images ^^
    Irullan likes this.
  14. Bravadorado

Rejoice! The first weapon models have come in, and they look amazing if I do say so myself. The frankenstein images have been moved to the first comment so people can still see them. The gallery as I have envisioned it is officially underway ^^
  15. Mesmir

Mesmir Cupcake

This all looks rlly nice indeed, im interested in the esper weapon looks thats gonna be released so now and then :)
  16. Dualist

I'd argue that they're not exactly the same based on the fact that they share a model but not a skin, but it's not important. Anyway, here's a couple of new ones.

Sword on the bottom left

Stalker

Spellslinger
  17. Bravadorado

They do share a skin? I'm talking about this sword. It has the same exact model, but your picture has the full sword and a better angle. Anyway, great finds yet again, except the stalker which is already in there haha. There are 2 unique sword models in that first pic as well. I'll probably put in all of your pictures tomorrow. I'm going to redo the frankenstein images I think, make them a little cleaner.
  18. Dualist

Ah, it would appear that you're right. Don't know why but it looked like a different shape entirely until you pointed it out. Anyway, looking forward to seeing the rest of the new weapon models :cool:.
  19. Irullan

Irullan Cupcake

Great job keeping this up-to-date with the OP! So many shinies....
  20. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

This doesn't exactly pertain to weapon, but in the #1 picture, the stalker on the right has the backpack with the scrolls in it. I wonder if that's part of the jacket armor the character is wearing, or if it's an actual backpack item slot, or if it's just a unique costume piece that explorers might be able to get?

As for the psyblade, it's design kind of reminds me of eldan-ish art. Most of the other ones are more curved or smooth, but this one has sharp edges and straight lines. I wonder if that's because it's a Dominion/Cassian design to the weapon.