1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WSC Exclusive - Pay It Forward

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Zap-Robo, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Roland Daemon

Roland Daemon Cupcake-About-Town

While I hope they say when they give out the keys, I expect it to be another week at minimum before we hear word. Remember the item-slot creation thread? We still haven't heard back from that (and the crafting uplink Analysis... but that's being held back for different reasons... I know it's killing a certain dev in IRC not being able to talk about it.)
  2. Opie Macleod

Opie Macleod New Cupcake

Yeah. I am with Daemon on this one. I don't think we'll be hearing anything for awhile. And will probably only drive us to madness if we continue the F5 approach. I am sure there is a whole process in which we'll just need to be patient. And continue enjoying all the other distractions. Onward to Random Kat Questions.....
  3. Superreccaman

Superreccaman Cupcake

I think it would go a long way for us if they gave us an ETA. Too many men, women and children are being neglected until further notice. Plus the fact that they said "we will comb through them over the weekend" has really caused a lot of people to assume we would hear something further today since it is somewhat implied.
  4. AngryGamingSub

AngryGamingSub New Cupcake

I would be surprised to see anything happen before next Monday.
  5. Roques

Roques Cupcake

I'm kind of with Super. Why would they say they would "comb through them this weekend" if they didn't intend to announce results for a week at least? Makes no sense. I'm thinkin' WildStar Wednesday announcement.
  6. Myrrdhinn

Myrrdhinn Well-Known Cupcake

Please, calm down and relax! They will let us know when they're finished. :) The beta invites won't gonna run away. :D
    Kookieduck likes this.
  7. Ka1to

Ka1to New Cupcake

So this basicaly endet? I can't find an ending date or something anywhere. Can i still submit?
  8. ScruffyHealer

ScruffyHealer Cupcake

We don't know if it ended, but submit something anyway. Submissions shouldn't be for the beta key, you should do it because you want to do it.
  9. andy87

andy87 New Cupcake

I'm just going to sound clips of all wildstar into Russian :)
  10. Nemeses

Nemeses Well-Known Cupcake

Really chuffed this is doing well, the game needs to get out to a much wider audience, pity about the few kids who whinned about it when was first announced.
  11. Ribak

Ribak Cupcake

Jerkbeefy likes this.
  12. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

I really liked Ka1to's wallpaper, gonna use it :)
  13. kuunkulta

kuunkulta Cupcake-About-Town

I've seen keys with legs! And some with wings! We can't allow the devs to get too attached to those keys and release them to their natural habitat! We need hunt the keys down fast and cripple them with our Wildstar Love Mallets and my brand new invention, The Wildstar Super LoveLove Crowbar (pronounce with japanese accent)!
  14. DiscoNinjaFrog

DiscoNinjaFrog New Cupcake

Eehhhhh~! Za Widosutaru Supa Lovulovu Korubaru ?! Nandato ?
    Kookieduck likes this.
  15. CirahRavenheart

CirahRavenheart New Cupcake

Been trying to decide over the last week or so exactly what I want to say here and figured I would start by reading the other submissions. There are some that I really enjoyed and some I thought were a bit odd but it's obvious how much mmo players like me are looking forward to Wildstar. So what have I done to make the Wildstar community a better place? Honestly? Not much. Of course I've told everyone who will listen to me about the game, so has everyone else. Why wouldn't they? I have a YouTube channel where I have posted gameplay videos, but not of WildStar. Why not? Cause I don't have acess to it and even if I did, I would be under the NDA anyway. I have a Facebook gamers group with around 20 or so friends in it and I post links to any wildstar video that I find informative. Do I think there are players or groups who have done more for the community than I have? Well yeah. Where do you think all MY information comes from. Should I nominate them? I could but guessing that most of them already have access.

Yes I would love to have an invite. Especially since I just had major surgery and I'm stuck home for a couple of months and my other mmo's are having difficulty keeping my interest. Its almost 2am here and I am writing this from my cell phone in bed because I'm afraid that if I put it off any longer, I will have allowed what I believe to be an awesome opportunity to pass me by. I should probably submit this before my husband wakes up, sees me typing about wildstar in the middle of the night and let's me know that he thinks I have completely lost my mind. I know I'm not offering much, but please consider me anyway. Thank you.
    Kookieduck likes this.
  16. ScruffyHealer

ScruffyHealer Cupcake

Wrong thread :)
    Roques likes this.
  17. ScruffyHealer

ScruffyHealer Cupcake

18. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Hopefully I'll have enough time to maybe submit one drawing of mine but school takes up so much time! >_<
  19. Roques

Roques Cupcake

20. Talberry

Talberry Cupcake

"With the success of the WildStar's Pay it Forward event, we've extended the submission time to Friday, July 5th! Remember, you can submit either a personal creation, or a nomination for someone you think deserves the recognition. The WildStar community team will be notifying those chosen privately during the week of the 8th. Many thanks to everyone that has participated! It’s a true testament to how incredible the community is!"

https://www.facebook.com/WildStarOnline/posts/514622291944883