1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WSC Exclusive - Zap's L50 Livestream Giveaway

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Zap-Robo, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Ladies and gentlemen, Rowsdowers, Chua and Granok of all ages...

For those of you who may not have noticed, WSC has been streaming on a nightly basis with our new "Nexus Nightly" show over on Twitch - from 11pm to 1am EST/EDT (as appropriate). From our first show to our episode last night I've leveled an Engineer from L33 to 49 with a healthy mix of PvP and PvE.

But according to our calculations (okay, so they're calculations by the XPS addon) we're going to hit L50 during our next two hour show.

So we're going to celebrate!

We'll be taking a break from our regular slot tonight (08/16/2014) but tomorrow we're going for broke until we hit that magical number. And when we do? We're going to share the love by giving away some WildStar swag! Namely...
    • 5x WildStar Logo Stickers
    • 2x WildStar Lanyards (White or Black available)
    • 2x Shirts (Sizes XL, XL, XL, S, S, M available)
    • 2x Rowsdower Keychains
    • 2x C.R.E.D.D. (30 Days Gametime, US Players only)
    • 1x Plush Rowsdower (comes with WildStar pin)
    • 1x Standard Account Key for WildStar (US Only)
    • 1x Deluxe Account Key for WildStar (EU Only)
    Yep, it's a big one! Lots of official WildStar swag up for grabs and the only way to have a chance at getting one of these fabulous prizes is to tune in tomorrow on WildStar Central's Twitch channel.

Date: 17th August 2014
    Time: From 11pm EDT (3am UTC)

Giveaways will begin once I hit level 50! Come join the party.

My best,